Custom built contemporary Mediterranean home on over an acre in a beautiful, private setting with gorgeous hillside views! 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms (w/Jack&Jill upstairs and downstairs) and 4,568 sq.ft. This unique home boasts a fantastic open floor plan perfect for entertaining large parties or intimate family gatherings. Vaulted ceiling entry, family room with wet bar, numerous windows and fireplace. The lavish gourmet kitchen is complete with, walk in pantry, breakfast nook, Viking range and stove, custom wood cabinets and a large granite island with plenty of space for you to host amazing dinner parties. Formal dining room w high ceilings & lots of natural light. Master bedroom has a romantic fireplace and a large viewing deck off the bedroom wing. Master bath includes dual vanity, Jacuzzi tub, two walk in closets and beautiful arched window overlooking the canyons. The yard is fully fenced with access to separate dog yard via built-in electronic doggy door. Security system, central vacuum, Pelican water filtration and salt free water system and whole home attic fan to minimize AC use in warm months. This estate is only minutes from shops, restaurants, schools, trails, freeways, The Park and Hacienda Golf Club.
Jan Fiore of Coldwell Banker Diamond / La Habra
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of North & Central Orange County,
Vol. 13, Issue 10, Page 3.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Range/Oven: Double Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s), Shutters
- Garage: Front Entry Garage, Garage(s), Two Door Garage
- Patio: Deck/Patio, Open Patio, Patio
- Porch/Deck: Deck/Patio
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: Dining Room Fireplace, Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace in Living Room, Master Bedroom Fireplace, See Through Fireplace, Two Way Fireplace
- Interior Construction: 2+ Story Ceilings, Bar, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Crown Moldings, Family Room, High Ceilings, Indoor Laundry Room, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room, Many Built-Ins, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Security System, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: 88 - La Habra Heights
- Horse Facilities: Horse Trails
- View: Canyon View
- Rural Setting: Rural Area
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.